We all go through those days, you know what I'm talking about. Those days when we are way too lazy to go workout at the gym and just want to lay in bed all day. We tell ourselves "I'll just workout tomorrow" or "I'm way too tired from work". Although getting rest is important, it's time for you to get up and go get your workout done. So we listed 56 best fitness motivation quotes with wallpapers so you can save them on your mobile phone to always stay motivated! Whether you're looking to get started or lacking motivation on your fitness journey, you can use our custom fitness motivation wallpapers with inspiring quotes from entrepreneurs, athletes, and world leaders.
1. “Don't get discouraged”- Anonymous
No matter how tired, lazy, or discouraged you are, KEEP GOING. We know it's tough, but at least you're closer to your goal now.
2. “The weak get eaten”- Anonymous
Hate to break it to you, but in this jungle, the weak don't make it out alive. Be the lion and power through.
3. “3 months from now, you will thank yourself."- Anonymous
Think about where you were 3 months ago. Look how far you've come, imagine where you'll be 3 months from now.
4. “Hustle hard baby girl."- Anonymous
We're always rooting from you girls, keep working hard and build your empire.
5. “Stop snoozing your alarm."- Anonymous
7:00. 7:05. 7:10. STOP IT. Set your alarm and get your day started. From this day on, you will stop snoozing your alarm!
6. “Results on. Excuses off."- Anonymous
Stop with the excuses. "I'm too tired from work" "I'll just workout tomorrow". Get it over with and finish your workout.
7. “Prove them wrong."- Anonymous
There's always going to be people who doubt you and your goals. Don't listen to their negativity, use it to fuel your strength and prove them wrong.
8. “Mood: Boss Bitch."- Hustle Inspires Hustle
I'm looking at you ladies again, whatever mood you're in, let out your inner lioness and get those gains.
9. “Yesterday you said tomorrow."- Anonymous
"I'll just workout tomorrow." Now it's today and you played yourself. Stop making excuses and get to the gym.
10. “Keep killin' it."- Anonymous
You're doing an amazing job, you are on a good streak so far and you can't stop now.
11. “Habits turn into character."- Anonymous
When you continuously work at something, it becomes a habit. Once you develop it as a habit, it'll become a part of your character.
12. “Solid women don't crumble.”- Tom Jerry
You are one hard working, badass, independent woman and those types of women do NOT crumble under pressure.
13. “Don't you dare give up.”- Anonymous
You're so close to finishing and we're all rooting for you! Don't give up, keep pushing forward.
14. “Excuses don't burn calories.”- Anonymous
Do your squats, push ups, and cardio because excuses won't burn calories.
15. “Purpose fuels greatness.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
What's your purpose for getting into shape? Is it to feel healthier? Are you going on vacation soon? Whatever your purpose is, use it to fuel your energy into your goals!
16. “No shortcuts, work for it.”- Anonymous
There's no shortcuts on this journey, only hard work, dedication, and perseverance. Work for what you want to achieve.
17. “Lay low. Boss up.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Keep others wondering while you're laying low and getting ready to boss up!
18. “You snooze. You lose”- Anonymous
Once you hit that snooze button, it's game over. Get up and stop being lazy, let's get your day started!
19. “Empires aren't built in a day.”- Anonymous
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will your dream body. Continue to work on it daily and see how far you'll get.
20. “It begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch
When you get out of that comfort zone, you'll start to achieve great things! Go ahead and try it out.
21. “Step by step. Day by day.”- Anonymous
You're only going to get there by taking it step by step, day by day. Don't get discouraged or impatient.
22. “No more excuses.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Aren't you tired of your excuses by now? Let's go!
23. “Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.”- Jim Rohn
If it was easy, everyone would do it. The more you put into it everyday, the better you'll become.
24. “Nothing changes if nothing changes.”- Unknown
Change only happens when you decide to change something, What is something you need to change to better yourself?
25. “Remember why you started.”- Ralph Marston
On those days where you don't want to get up to workout or need that extra fitness motivation just remember why you started.
26. “Do better than good enough.”- Drake
Have you ever finished a workout and thought to yourself "Yeah that's good enough"? Push yourself to do better both in your personal lives and at the gym.
27. “Give up on giving up.”- Unknown
From some great motivational gym workout quotes, don't let yourself give up! Keep pushing yourself until you're finished.
28. “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”- Unknown
We love seeing when our hard work has paid off because we know how much blood, sweat, and tears we put into it.
29. “There's no elevator to success.”- Zig Ziglar
Around half way through our list of motivational health and fitness quotes, there's only stairs and a lot of them.
30. “Stop saying tomorrow.”- Unknown
Not tomorrow, TODAY. Stop putting it off and avoiding it.
31. “It won't be easy, it'll be worth it.”- Cas McCullough
If you think training, hustling, and disciplining yourself is going to be easy then I'm sorry to inform you that you are mistaken. This is going take a lot of hard work, dedication, and responsibility.
32. “Stop making excuses.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Here's one of our favorite short fitness quotes, if it hasn't been obvious by now, you should really stop making excuses.
33. “It does not matter how slowly you go.”- Confucius
Don't let anyone judge your pace, whether you're going to slow or moving too fast, your pace is your pace.
34. “Do something your future self will thank you for.”- Sean Patrick Flanery
Whether it's not eating junk food or taking the stairs instead of the elevator, do something that your future self will not only thank you for, but be proud of.
35. “Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.”- Unknown
Be determined on your workout, stay motivated and keep your eye on the prize. Focus on your goal and don't pay attention to your distractions.
36. “Focus on your goals not obstacles.”- Unknown
When you focus on the negative, you draw negative energy towards yourself. You'll start to feel lazy, unmotivated, and drained, but when you focus on your goals, you'll attract positive energy and motivation!
37. “Prove yourself to yourself.”- Jignesh Bhatt
Whatever is motivating your healthy lifestyle, make sure that you're doing it for yourself. The only person you have to prove yourself to is yourself. Nobody else.
38. “How bad do you want it?”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Ask yourself this everything you feel like skipping out on your workout or taking an extra cheat day. You could even save this as a wallpaper to always keep your focus on your goals.
39. “Make progress not excuses.”- Jhanvi Simejiya
When you continue to push yourself past your limit, you'll be making more progress and less excuses daily.
40. “Turn the pain into power.”- Unknown
Pain is just a sign that what you're doing is working! Power through the pain, use that pain as power to finish your workout.
41. “Visualize your highest self.”- Unknown
Start to visualize your highest self, who you aspire to be. Work on that and start showing up like that visualization.
42. “Don't quit.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Did you ever play video games as a kid? The boss battle at the end of each level would always be the hardest level because it's the step right before you level up. The same applies to life. Whenever you feel like there's a hard part you're never going to beat, you're one step away from leveling up.
43. “Learn to rest not quit.”- Bansky
When you start to get tired, lose momentum, and want to slow down, don't feel bad it's completely natural. As you're taking this break, learn to rest not quit! Don't just give up during your break.
44. “It won't happen overnight.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
If you're going to the gym today, don't expect to see immediate results by tomorrow. This takes a lot of time and work to get to where you want to be.
45. “Be proud to wear you.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
There's a lot of negative vibes going around, let's all try to be a little nicer to each other and most importantly to ourselves. No matter what age, ethnicity, or background you are, be proud to wear you.
46. “No pressure. No diamonds.”- Thomas Carlyle
Did you know diamonds can only be made with extreme amounts of pressure? That's how you're built, all this pressure on you is only to help you transform.
47. “Closed for personal maintenance.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
There will be days where you need to close yourself off to people, cancel meetings, meditate, and reflect. These are your personal maintenance days where you just work on yourself.
48. “Sink or swim.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
You have to decide between giving up or persevering, are you going to sink or swim?
49. “Don't complain. Work harder.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
Whenever you feel like complaining or whining, do the opposite. Think of something you're extremely grateful for, then you'll feel like there's nothing to complain about.
50. “If you want it, work for it.”- Unknown
If this is something you really want then you'll need to work for it. Work for what you want and never give up.
51. “You get what you work for.”- Unknown
When you push yourself to do one more set, you get the results you want. When you skip out on a workout, you won't see any change. You get what you work for.
52. “God bless the woman with ambition.”- Unknown
A woman with ambition is unstoppable. She always gets what she wants and accomplishes everything she sets her mind to.
53. "Clear your mind of can't.”- Samuel Johnson
Stop saying you can't before you even try. You're taking yourself away from an opportunity before you even attempted to do something.
54. “Your goals don't care how you feel.”- Unknown
Are your muscles sore? Way too tired from last night? Nobody cares and neither do your goals.
55. “You're stronger than you think.”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
We all need to be reminded sometimes. You're stronger than you think.
56. “Where are your priorities?”- Hustle Inspires Hustle
If you go out, drink, and party when you should be working, hustling, and achieving a better mindset than your priorities are in the wrong place.
We have another list of 164 Best Hustle Quotes to Motivate You that we think you'd love. We also included 164 custom wallpapers for you to save.